Your Donations Help
When you make a charitable gift to Share, you can feel confident that your generosity is truly aiding our mission to serve those who have experienced the death of a baby through early pregnancy loss, stillbirth and infant death.
Share is proud to be recognized by GuideStar for our commitment to transparency. To learn more about this accreditation visit the links below.
More than 20,000 families are served each year by Share throughout the world. The national Share staff of seven works diligently to provide bereavement resources and materials to every individual in need. Here are just a few examples of the services we provide:
1) Share is the first point of contact for those experiencing pregnancy or infant loss. We received 10,800 phone calls for support and referrals annually.
2) Share distributes over 5,000 resource packets a year to bereaved parents in all parts of the world.
3) Share provides partnering hospitals with grief resource packets in the mother/baby units, emergency rooms and outpatient surgery centers.
4) Share services nearly 20,000 individuals per year through support group programs among over 75 chapters and is dedicated to setting standards for these aftercare programs.
5) Share maintains this interactive website that generates over 1,200 visits per week and offers a newsletter, blog, message boards and chat rooms, focusing on a variety of grief and loss issues.
6) Share reaches out through social networking with over 7,000 Facebook followers and grows on average by 150 visitors per month.