New this year, mobile bidding!
We are pleased to announce we will be launching MOBILE BIDDING at Share’s Angel Ball 40th anniversary celebration for our Silent Auction and Fund-a-Need, allowing for a complete paperless bidding system and it is incredibly simple and easy to use! Just bring your pre-registered FULLY CHARGED smartphone and you are ready to win some amazing items!
With Mobile bidding, you will bid electronically on silent auction items using your smartphone or bidding concierge stations available throughout the event location. You can easily track your desired items by following their activity from your mobile device, without having to return to the actual item. Don’t have a smartphone or tablet? Don’t worry, we will have volunteers ready to help you out and concierge station set-up to place bids for you! Learn more below!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What are the benefits to Mobile Bidding?
- All silent auction items are available on your mobile device. Once bidding starts, you will be alerted on your mobile device when you have been outbid, so you can instantly respond with another bid.
- Bidding can occur at any location within the auction itself, whether you are in line for the bar or mingling with friends. You do not have to be at the display tables to make a bid. All auction bidding will be tracked, displayed and announced in real time throughout the event.
- At the event, the check out process will run efficiently, especially if your credit card information is entered into our system prior to the event. You may checkout on your phone by entering your credit card information yourself or you can store your information at the time you purchase tickets.
2) How do I pre-register for mobile bidding?
To pre-register, please make sure you enter your cell phone number in the required fields, when you purchase event tickets. (If you’ve already purchased your tickets and didn’t register your cell phone, you can contact Sarah Lawrenz at 636.947.6164 and she will update it for you). This will allow you to participate in mobile bidding at the event. We are also able to link your cell phone when you check-in at the event. To expedite check-in, please provide your cell number prior to the event!
3) Is there a video to watch to learn how to mobile bid?
Yes, go to bidpal.net/angelball and click in the lower right corner of the event website to learn how to bid.
4) If I purchase tickets for guests at my table, will I need to register their phone numbers?
Yes, check-in at the event will be much quicker if you pre-register your guest’s phone number.