The Pulse of St. Louis highlights Share and a current funding opportunity. Watch now
- View MSNBC’s special report about Kaiser’s research indicating caffeine consumption in early pregnancy could double the risk of miscarriage.
- I Want a Baby… The Painful Loss of Miscarriage A report by Meredith Vieira on MSNBC’s Today Show, May 8, 2007.
- “Broken Womb” on NBC’s, Today Show, has Rob and Kathy Adzich, bereaved parents who have experienced three losses, in studio with Meredith Vieira and their amazing surrogate mother, Stephanie. Visit www.trustingthejourney.comfor more information about Rob and Kathy’s story.
Alive and Well STL Radio Program: Trauma of Infant Loss. Listen now
On the Web
- Deanna Roy put together a video for October 15th – Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day
- Healing the Heartbreak: The Power of Baby Photos. Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is highlighted as positive support for families whose baby dies.
- Read the MSNBC special, When a Baby is Destined to Die and the view thefamily’s journey through the birth and death of their child.
- Public Service Announcement regarding the MISSing Angels Bill
- Share was featured in Dear Abby’s article, Sharing the Pain of Miscarriage Helps Women Overcome Loss, May 15, 2007.
- Glamour Magazine’s July 2012 article, Bethenny Frankel: “I’m Ready to Talk About My Miscarriage” features Share’s services and includes a quote from bereaved parents. Click here to read.
- The Arkansas Democrat Gazette reports on the start-up of the Jonesboro, AR group, ShareHope.
- View pictures from the latest Walk in Northeast Louisiana at The News Star, Monroe Local News.