All of us at Share welcome you to our chat room for families whose lives have been touched by the tragic death of a baby through early pregnancy loss, stillbirth or in the first few months of life. We are sorry you have a reason to be here, but we hope you find much comfort, hope and healing through your participation in our online peer support groups. If at any time you wish to connect with a Share staff member, call 800-821-6819 or email email@example.com.
In order to keep this a safe space for everyone, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
1. This online support group exists to provide support, healing, and hope to those who are hurting after the loss of a baby. Only supportive messages will be allowed.
2. We welcome open sharing of your experiences, thoughts and feelings. If you wish to share negative experiences about care you received, please do so without mentioning names of health care providers, healthcare facilities or organizations.
3. We respect your privacy and believe confidentiality is crucial. The sharing of stories, names or other personal information with others outside of the group is prohibited.
4. This is a space for grieving parents and other family members seeking support with others who are grieving as a result of pregnancy or infant loss. Please do not use this group to promote your personal business, sell items, and solicit donations or link to go fund me pages or petitions.
5. Please refrain from use of profanity, racial slurs or culturally insensitive language.
6. We are a peer support group, not medical care providers. Please refrain from giving medical advice while participating in this chat room. If you are looking for medical advice, please call your healthcare provider.
7. The moderators of this online support group are trained in perinatal peer support and are not mental health professionals. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or thought of self-harm please contact the national suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255 For additional resources and support in your area please contact the national Share office.
8. If you feel a person or post has violated these guidelines in any way, please report to the moderator immediately.
9. Any violation of any of these guidelines will result in possible removal from the group.